A little bit of history
The foundation stones of our chapel were laid in June 1903, and on 3rd October of the same year, our chapel was opened for worship. An exerpt from The Methodist Recorder 1908/1909, states,
"within the last six years, Milbourne Methodists have left the barn which served them for years as a school-chapel, and they now worship in as daintily constructed a building as Methodists could desire". All these years later, our lovely rural
chapel continues to serve us well, and we have a strong sense of being a 'church family'.
Our hearts are open to God, and our arms are open to anyone who wishes to join us.